THE REASONS TO USE MOUTHWASH
March 27, 2018
There are numerous reasons to apply mouthwash as part of your oral hygiene routine. In fact, mouthwash has been proven to be effective at reducing plaque and cavities that can damage your teeth and oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Mai X. Ly with Ladera Dentistry in Ladera Ranch, California, cares about your oral health, which is why our office has provided you with this insight on the many reasons to use mouthwash.
Here are the reasons to use mouthwash each day as part of your oral hygiene routine.
– Did you know that therapeutic mouthwash can be beneficial in lowering your risk for several oral health ailments? It’s true!
– To help reduce the speed of tartar, which occurs when plaque hardens in your mouth, use therapeutic mouthwash.
– If you are suffering from gingivitis, which is an early stage of gum disease, use therapeutic mouthwash.
– For help selecting the mouthwash that is best for your oral health needs, speak with your dentist.
– Some mouthwash products have teeth whitening ingredients.
– If you are suffering from plaque buildup, mouthwash can help remove the debris.
– Mouthwash has been shown to help prevent and reduce the risk of cavities.
If you have additional questions regarding your oral health, please contact our office today at 949-347-7083, and we can set up an appointment for you to meet with our oral healthcare professional. Oral health is essential to keep your teeth strong and healthy for a lifetime.