TEN REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING DENTAL VENEERS
October 20, 2016
If you are simply interested in getting a better smile immediately, dental veneers should go straight to the top of your list of dental procedures. They are quick, easy, and instantly recoverable from. However, they do have a limited shelf life, which must be taken into consideration, so multiple visits for upgrades or replacements could be necessary over a period of decades. If a better smile is not enough to pique your curiosity, here are a few other advantages of veneers:
– They can be stained, but it is much harder to do so.
– They can even be custom designed to color match your teeth.
– They are custom-crafted for each individual tooth.
– They can correct flaws in your smile, such as slightly misaligned, stained, discolored, cracked, or chipped teeth.
– They consist of extremely thin, yet extremely durable shells that are bonded onto the front of your teeth.
– They can last 5-15 years when properly cared for.
– They are strong, durable and long-lasting.
– They have a natural-looking surface.
– When done correctly by a licensed professional, they are near-impossible to notice.
– Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap.
Ladera Dentistry wants to help you achieve the perfect smile. If you wish to set up an appointment, please contact us at 949-347-7083. You can also visit our office in Ladera Ranch, California, and we will be glad to help you as best we can.